Rainbow Mind is just one of numerous LGBT specific services and projects running in London. Here are just some of them:
ELOP – East London’s LGBTQ Centre
- Each week discussions will take place on LGBTQ+ history, culture, identity, sex and gender, sexual health, relationships and discrimination.
- Community-led mental health & wellbeing charity offering a range of advice, information, counselling and support services to lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans* (LGB&T) communities.
- Telephone: 020 7064 6500
- E-mail: admin@LGBTQconsortium.org.uk
- A safe online environment for LGBTQ individuals to discuss coming out with each other.
Friends and Families of Lesbians and Gays
- A national voluntary organisation and charity dedicated to supporting parents and their lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans sons and daughters.
- Telephone: 0845 652 0311
London Lesbian & Gay Switchboard
- Confidential helpline offering support and advice to LGBTQ individuals.
- Telephone: 0300 330 0630
- London Friend is a lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans charity which supports the health and mental well-being of the LGBTQ community in and around London. They offer counselling and support around issues such as same-sex relationships, sexual and gender identity
- 020 7833 1674
- As an organisation we aim to promote high quality therapy and training services for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender and others who identify as being gender or sexual diversities.
- Where/when: every Thursday, Off Centre, 68-82 Digby Rd, E9 6HX.
- A counselling service for young LGBTQ+ people, or those questioning their sexual or gender identity, aimed at 13 to 25-year-olds.
Rainbow Grow Gardening Club
- Where/when: every Tuesday, times change seasonally – contact for details. Cordwainers Grow, Mare Street, E8.
- Are you a member of the LGBTQI+ community and interested in growing edible plants, while making new friends and working outdoors? Come along to Rainbow Grow, the community gardening group where diversity thrives.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to https://rainbowgrowhackney.wordpress.com/about/